eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST

Pełna wersja: BDF Tandem Truck Pack v 30.0
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Stron: 1 2
Jest to paczka tandemów do ETS2 v30

This UPDATE gives you BOTH 6X2 and 6X4 and both is with and without TAGLIFT.

Cytat:Mod: 12 trucks: Volvo FH16 2009 and 2012, Scania 2009 and Streamliner, MAN TGX, DAF XF, DAF XF Euro6, Mercedes Actros, Iveco Stralis and Hiway and Renault Premium and Magnum BDF tandems with 6 trailers and 5 cargo boxes v25.0 (9-02-2015)

UPDATE: v26.0 (Game version 1.14.x OR ANY LATER is needed)

All Trucks:
Chassis: 4x2, 6x4, 6x4 midlift, 8x4, 8x4 midlift.
Boxes: 5 different cargo boxes.
Chassis 4x2 (test) has been added to Volvo FH2012, rest come later.
Ground Shadow added to all trucks.

All Trailers:
6 different trailers.
2 axle Coolliner, 3 axle Coolliner, 4 axle Coolliner.
2 axle curtain with straps (Profiliner).
3 axle curtain (Universal).
2 axle Painted and Chrome Cistern trailer.

In game:
Extra Stuff: Cabin, Sideskirts and exhaust pipes up behind cabin, letter painted trailer wheels.
Level needed: 12

Credit: Flemming Vinge, SCS and Blender (with 50keda's Blender plugin), Huge thanks to jgut and InVTaR for giving me inspiration.
Download it without commercials, you do not even need to wait for any countdown. No DL speed limit, no password before DL, no mod protection and of course 100% Free. Smile

Mod Compatible:
This mod work together with almost all mods out there. But some other truck mods could cause problems.
Compatible with ETS2 v1.14.x and above. NEEDS minimum v1.14.x or later.

About:
This is 12 standalone trucks with trailer (BDF tandem) and tandem cargo to haul.
To drive these trucks you need to go to your favorite truck dealer and upgrade a truck.
Select Chassis 6x2, 6x4 or 8x4 Tandem and select the dot just behind cabin to add the cargo box.
You can paint and upgrade the truck with accessories just like all other stock trucks in game.
Sleep once or twice in the game will make you see alot of tandem cargo trailers to haul.
These trailers will let you haul about 22 different cargo types from 18t to 25t. (Including latest cargo system)

Replacing: No model will be replaced. This is a standalone.

Make your own name:
Edit all the devil.dds files in your favorit DDS editor to have your own skin.
The devil.dds file is located in: vehicle\trailer_eu\tandem\coolliner\textures\ and
vehicle\truck\upgrade\cargo\tandem\textures\ and vehicle\truck\**truckname**\textures\
Just overwrite all these devil.dds files with your own colors and your are good to go. Wink
White SKIN pack for all cargo boxes and all tandem trailers can be downloaded here. (If you don't like the World of Truck standard skin)

Download White Skin pack here:

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Goście nie widzą linków. Proszę, zarejestruj się TUTAJ, żeby zobaczyć ukrytą treść .

Coolliner and Cistern trailers are in the pack from the beginning, but the other trailers need to be added along and you can get them here: (Don't ACTIVATE any of these below without the MAIN Tandem Pack mod)

If you want to drive with Profiliner box and want all trailers to be Profiliners as well then download this mod here and activate it.

Download Profiliner trailers here:

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Goście nie widzą linków. Proszę, zarejestruj się TUTAJ, żeby zobaczyć ukrytą treść .

If you want to drive with Universal box and want all trailers to be Universal as well then download this mod here and activate it.

Download Universal trailers here:

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

If you want to drive with ALL Trailers, Universal, Profiliner and Coolliner in a mix then download this mod here and activate it.

Download All 3 trailers here:

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

If you want to drive with Painted cistern and want all chrome cistern trailers to be Painted aswell then download this mod here and activate it.

Download Painted cistern here:

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Download here: Devil Tandem Truck Pack

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Remember to look for all my other mod as well in this forum.

Installation:

1. Download from the link above.
2. Move the downloaded file into your "My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod" folder.
3. Start the game and edit the profile you want to use. (Edit button is on the bottom left of the profile selection screen)
4. Check the box next to the mod file named "dd_tandem_truck_pack" in the panel on the right hand side of the profile edit screen.
5. Visit your favorite truck dealer and config/upgrade the truck.
6. Start adding Chassis and Coolerbox to your truck.
7. Buy, SLEEP and Drive and enjoy

To uninstall, disable the mod in the profile and *optionally* delete the mod file from the mod folder.
But before that, you should sell the truck again. When rejoin the game sleep once or twice to remove the tandem trailer from game as well.

Copyright:
Share it with everybody, Upload it to other sites, do what ever you feel.
I don't care what you do with it, you have my permission to re-post as much as you'd like everywhere.

Why this mod?:
Drive it and you will know.. :-)

-Flemming V

1978toja

Paczka Tandemów działa także na wersji 1.9.22
Przeca pisze jak byk Wink

Wersja gry: Testowano na 1.8.2.5 i 1.9x

Zwierzak

Nie wie ktoś czy dziala na 1.16? Czy pozostaje test?
@Zwierzak

Jest najnowsza wersja 26.0 na patch 1.16.

Mod jest wydawany i aktualizowany przez Flemming V na oficjalnym forum SCS-u: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=126098

Przeczytaj uważnie opis i pobierz to co potrzebujesz. Smile
Dodałem najnowszą wersję z pełnym opisem Smile
Wie ktoś czy archiwum jest odblokowane? Big Grin

Zwierzak

ja pobrałem i bez hasła było(bynajmniej u mnie)
(15/02/2015 10:15 AM)lukash64 napisał(a): [ -> ]Wie ktoś czy archiwum jest odblokowane? Big Grin

Facepalm
Jakby było hasło to by pisało Tongue
Wersja 30 Smile

Cytat:This UPDATE gives you BOTH 6X2 and 6X4 and both is with and without TAGLIFT.
Stron: 1 2
Przekierowanie