eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST
[ETS2]Renault Magnum 2009 v2.2.3 - Wersja do druku

+- eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST (http://etrucks.pl)
+-- Dział: Euro Truck Simulator 2
(/forum-288.html)
+--- Dział: Download (/forum-119.html)
+---- Dział: Pojazdy do ETS 2 (/forum-120.html)
+----- Dział: Renault (/forum-141.html)
+----- Wątek: [ETS2]Renault Magnum 2009 v2.2.3 (/thread-32432.html)

[ETS2]Renault Magnum 2009 v2.2.3 - MAD MAX - 17/08/2015 09:07 PM

Cytat:This Renault Magnum is not a bad truck.
With this truck, you will get 4 Cab’s, 17 Chassis, 12 Engine’s, 5 Transmission’s, 12 Interior, Lot of Exterior and some Interior option’s. Plus all the paint that I have may work on this truck.
I found this truck to be interesting, not only because of the HD Texture’s, but also by the amount of options that are with it. I found that one type of chassis to be very interesting.
This is one of the 8X4 versions of this chassis. This chassis has a MID AND TAG LIFT Axle on the same chassis. I found that this is or may be a game changer for the mod trucking world.
I also found that this truck was a little noisy for my liking, but I bet there are other’s out there that will like the sound that this truck makes.

I will give this truck an

A.

I will there for recommend this truck to any one that want’s to try it. You will find it in the Renault dealer.

Credits: SCS, Ricardo Neisse
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Goście nie widzą linków. Proszę, zarejestruj się TUTAJ, żeby zobaczyć ukrytą treść .