Trucker

Liczba postów: 4,178
Reputacja: 195
Podziękował: 2204
Podziękowano mu 2840 raz(y)
[ATS]Cummins N14 for the Peterbilt 389
Jest to dźwięk do ATS

Cytat:Hi all !

ATS is here, and it is so amazing. Scs did a nice job, the improvements are really visibles.

Here’s a little ride with my W900L in ATS. This is not only to show you my truck, it is also of course to give you my new Cummins N14 sounds.

This W900 in this video is a Turbosquid model, exported by my friend Peerke145. It is private and will stay like this.

The sound mod for now is working for the Peterbilt 389 by Viper2.
It should also work with ETS 2.

I can make it work on others trucks, but it is a lot of work since there are a lot of trucks and a lot of engines lines to edit…. So i’ll make it working on the most popular trucks of the game this week, this depends if it is enjoyed or not.

Also, soon, a big update of my two Cat is coming, all is ready.

In this video, i use a little mod i made to remove ths bloom effect when u enable HDR.

Rest of the graphics are set to MAX at 400% Nvidia SLi isn’t working properly for now, and i expect an update from Nvidia drivers in the coming days…

Take care to the thiefs, last days few guys from a new modding group stole few of my sounds, and released them as their own sounds.
In this video EVERYTHING is from me at 100% (like most of the time) there are even no one scs sound file at all in this mod. All has been made from scratch, even the icons in the shop and so on…

Hope you enjoy the little trip. Drive safely Wykrzyknik Smile

Author: Kriechbaum

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Goście nie widzą linków. Proszę, zarejestruj się TUTAJ, żeby zobaczyć ukrytą treść .

Proszę nie dawanie komentarzy w stylu "Ale fajny ... - Czy działa na wersji xxx - to ściągnij i sprawdź"

Wykrzyknik Wykrzyknik
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść.
03/02/2016 02:01 PM
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Wiadomości w tym wątku
[ATS]Cummins N14 for the Peterbilt 389 - MAD MAX - 03/02/2016 02:01 PM