eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST
Western and central Slovakia - Wersja do druku

+- eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST (http://etrucks.pl)
+-- Dział: Wasza Twórczość
(/forum-167.html)
+--- Dział: Map Editor SCS (/forum-273.html)
+---- Dział: Wasze Prace (/forum-274.html)
+---- Wątek: Western and central Slovakia (/thread-44592.html)

Strony: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Michal_Z_gno - 16/08/2018 11:47 PM

Very good models and new roads Smile

RE: Western and central Slovakia - .:KoxTrucker:. - 23/08/2018 08:26 AM

Good job with roads. It looks like in Slovakia really. Smile
Roads are simply godlike and SCS should learning from you how to make assets. Tongue

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Lanker - 23/08/2018 09:26 AM

Well done ;D

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Mirusox - 24/08/2018 03:20 PM

Thank you all Big Grin I'm trying to do it the best.
And there are still a few models Big Grin
I finished the bridge, modified the road width and I can use it, but the problem is that when I made new roads so no prefab sit as I did Big Grin I added my work is that I do not do it in 10 years Big Grin and antinoise walls.
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść.Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść.
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść.Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść.

RE: Western and central Slovakia - .:KoxTrucker:. - 24/08/2018 05:00 PM

That's pretty good. Tongue
For player, its highest quality, but for modeler this is to many fixes. Wink

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Mirusox - 24/08/2018 08:15 PM

That's right, I'm looking forward to the first bug reports Big Grin

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Mirusox - 28/08/2018 04:32 PM

I do not like what I did and I do not know why, tell me your opinion (it's not finished yet)

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Lanker - 28/08/2018 05:31 PM

it's okay for me but what do I know Tongue

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Misiek123 - 28/08/2018 06:00 PM

Typical Slovak motorest, which is a lot of by the roads. Nice for me Wink

RE: Western and central Slovakia - Mirusox - 28/08/2018 06:30 PM

So I decided to rebuild the motorest again, there are a lot of mistakes and I lost the important thing in modeling. To measure. I've modeled the road in the same way but the parking space is not, and the repair could come out worse than the newly modeled object. I only fixed the texture, some will use again.